Made with Love

The Movie Thread Again

I never understood why Powerless was cancelled half way through the series. I enjoyed it's spunk.
 
Dunkirk is probably the most intense war movie I have ever seen. Pretty much from the first scene to the final one I found myself pressed into my seat with sweaty palms throughout the whole thing.

Also it is quite possibly the best sound editing and movie score I have ever heard. I compare all WW2 movies to Saving Private Ryan. While its not gruesome like Saving Private Ryan it still delivers the terror of war.

Unlike Private Ryan there are no down times in the movie. Nolan does an awesome job of keeping things moving quickly from start to finish.I saw it in 70mm and recommend it for the kick ass wide angle shots used for sea and landscape.

I also recommend seeing it in the theater, the sound is intense and almost ear shattering at times when planes are approaching
 
Thanks Nelsson, I've been wondering about that movie, it is getting great reviews...last war movie I saw was hacksaw ridge and liked it a lot
The last comedy I saw was House, if anyone is looking for a laugh, it delivers, although the story and premise are far fetched. But I'm a huge Will Farrell fan, so anything he does, I'll like:)
 
I watched "The Intern" on the Movie Network this afternoon. Robert De Niro and Anne Hathaway. I really enjoyed it, more than I expected. I know, it's an old movie and I'm probably the last person on earth to see it...
 
Dunkirk is probably the most intense war movie I have ever seen. Pretty much from the first scene to the final one I found myself pressed into my seat with sweaty palms throughout the whole thing.

Also it is quite possibly the best sound editing and movie score I have ever heard. I compare all WW2 movies to Saving Private Ryan. While its not gruesome like Saving Private Ryan it still delivers the terror of war.

Unlike Private Ryan there are no down times in the movie. Nolan does an awesome job of keeping things moving quickly from start to finish.I saw it in 70mm and recommend it for the kick ass wide angle shots used for sea and landscape.

I also recommend seeing it in the theater, the sound is intense and almost ear shattering at times when planes are approaching

Dunkirk Veteran Weeps At Film Premiere: 'It Was Just Like I Was There Again'
 
The intern.

I am watching it. Kind of corny, childish and too cute but growing to like it. Stay tuned in case I throw up later on.
 

This movie is packed with great lines. Don't miss it.

[h=3]"One more word and I'll feed you to my children-- just kidding we're vegetarians."[/h]
I may be the ONLY person that found this line HILARIOUS. I probably disturbed half the theater with my cackling.

black-panther-winston-duke-mbaku.jpg


tumblr_oxx60o69jf1w36i71o3_540.gif


For The Culture: 15 Unforgettable Lines From 'Black Panther' That You'll Be Quoting For Days | BLAVITY
​
 
The other woman with Natalie Portman. Watch it, just did and only reached once or Kleenex.
 
Back
Top Bottom