Made with Love

Why do escorts hate black men

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fuggedabouditt
  • Start date Start date
I consider myself an independent business owner, if you don't see someone based on race. You are being racist. Fight me I don't care it's true. Screen normally, get references, etc. Race shouldn't even be an asked question.
 
I consider myself an independent business owner, if you don't see someone based on race. You are being racist. Fight me I don't care it's true. Screen normally, get references, etc. Race shouldn't even be an asked question.

I completely disagree, sex is very intimate and I believe both the client and the escort should have the right to see who they want to see and if it's because of color, weight, handicap so be it. If I were the client being told for whatever reason the lady doesn't want to see me I appreciate it because in the end the session will be a let down anyway.
 
I completely disagree, sex is very intimate and I believe both the client and the escort should have the right to see who they want to see and if it's because of color, weight, handicap so be it. If I were the client being told for whatever reason the lady doesn't want to see me I appreciate it because in the end the session will be a let down anyway.




its an intimate business and not all of our clients look like Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt or Shemar Moore. If a provider discriminates based on appearance they are in the wrong profession.
 
I would never dream of turning down a client based on skin colour. I never have and I never will. I've never had a bad experience with a black guy, and even if I did, it still wouldn't stop me from seeing more black guys.

The only ethnic groups I have issues with are the ones that treat women like dogs, but I still evaluate each client individually and don't refuse to see them just because they belong to one of those groups.
 
If a provider excludes a particular race it has nothing to do with appearance or preference. If attraction was the basis for getting an appointment most of us would be out of luck.

A blanket decision has been made against certain races because the person considers all of that group dangerous, unsanitary or whatever. That's racism. Preference & attraction is the straw man argument.

A provider can exclude whomever they choose but let's not pretend it's anything other than what it is.
 
I agree that if you exclude one race, you're a racist. If you exclude because of looks, then you're in the wrong business. If you think that every guy who is going to walk through the door or you walk through his, is going to be a George Clooney or Brad Pitt or other Greek god, then you're in the wrong business.

As Wook said, most of us have security issues in some sense and we go see the ladies who don't judge, it's too fucking bad that some of the clients aren't the same and judge women in reviews. Make it service oriented and let the buyer judge whether she is his "type" or not.

Most of my regulars would be considered very average by this boards standards, but I find them DDG beautiful inside and out, that's why they're on the roster. But I will admit, there are certain features that I seem to gravitate to, I think we all do in the physical attraction department.
 
^ Remember Fugged what you, I and others were joking about, within the Chinese are fucked thread:) Excluding anyone, whether it be because of race, hair, age, height, etc, is that persons business and no one else's. Are those then that always denigrate pitbulls, dog racists? Or is that different because they're dogs and we're the holy humans and allowed to be racist against dogs, just not holy humans, lol. Regardless, I do believe this profession does make it necessary for some to choose more carefully and that may mean excluding those within a race, that should be personal choice and not criticized:)
 
^ Remember Fugged what you, I and others were joking about, within the Chinese are fucked thread:) Excluding anyone, whether it be because of race, hair, age, height, etc, is that persons business and no one else's. Are those then that always denigrate pitbulls, dog racists? Or is that different because they're dogs and we're the holy humans and allowed to be racist against dogs, just not holy humans, lol. Regardless, I do believe this profession does make it necessary for some to choose more carefully and that may mean excluding those within a race, that should be personal choice and not criticized:)

Dogs are not equal to humans.

"excluding those within a race" is at the very least discrimination, if not outright racism, imo.
 
Hate is such a strong word .....and indirectly comparing Blacks to dogs :no::no:
 
^ Remember Fugged what you, I and others were joking about, within the Chinese are fucked thread:) Excluding anyone, whether it be because of race, hair, age, height, etc, is that persons business and no one else's. Are those then that always denigrate pitbulls, dog racists? Or is that different because they're dogs and we're the holy humans and allowed to be racist against dogs, just not holy humans, lol. Regardless, I do believe this profession does make it necessary for some to choose more carefully and that may mean excluding those within a race, that should be personal choice and not criticized:)

I would say that the Chinese as a culture, are inhumane, even in the western society.
 
Sorry"Daddy", but are you very familiar with the Chinese culture? Hmmmmmm

Just because you have the yellow fever, don't defend what is obvious in data and media.
 
I would say that the Chinese as a culture, are inhumane, even in the western society.

That's cause you focus on the negative aspects too much. And yes I'm intimately familiar with the Chinese culture. There is good and evil every where. Racism starts when you hold an entire people or culture responsible for the actions of a few.
 
That's cause you focus on the negative aspects too much. And yes I'm intimately familiar with the Chinese culture. There is good and evil every where. Racism starts when you hold an entire people or culture responsible for the actions of a few.

I focus on the negative aspects?Hmmmm interesting perspective.Hmmmmmm

However, I do agree there 's evil everywhere.
 
That's cause you focus on the negative aspects too much. And yes I'm intimately familiar with the Chinese culture. There is good and evil every where. Racism starts when you hold an entire people or culture responsible for the actions of a few.


You can be a Saint your entire life, but people will always remember you for the last bad thing you did and that's what will be talked about. Unless you're Mother Theresa of course.

As a whole and a majority is how a culture is judged. Chinese kill and consume domestic animals, dogs. They slaughter inhumanely. They overpopulate the world and care not about the non renewable resources. Japan is the same. India is worse.

Muslims have the reputation of being terrorists, ask the Trump supporters who've been escalating racism and hate crimes. Thank Bin Laden for that.

Germans. White power.

Blacks. A useless race of criminals, rapists, killers, drug dealers, pimps and welfare recipients.

I could keep going on, but I'm not going to stop the world thinking this. I'm one person and I see no hope of people banding together and changing this in the near future. Racism is a communicable disease that there is no cure for. Another strain will pop up because someone of race continues to commit the crimes they have been profiled for committing.

I exist for myself. I don't give a flying fuck what others do to others. Do it to me or my children, then you will pay the price. But when I see a person of colour or race and they continue to fit the profile, I shake my head and walk away thinking "You really don't do your race any favours" And trust me, I've said it to their face.

*added - BTW, those racists thoughts are what media think but will not advertise, but what others in society think but will not openly share most times.
 
What a great debate folks!:YMAPPLAUSE:

My own opinion is "it's the ladies body so she chooses who she wants to share it with for $$$$$" that simple...
 
What a great debate folks!:YMAPPLAUSE:

My own opinion is "it's the ladies body so she chooses who she wants to share it with for $$$$$" that simple...


And y'all are welcome for another well thought out taboo subject to discuss. I said, discuss, not be douchebags...well done everyone. :good:
 
Back
Top Bottom