Made with Love

The Movie Thread Again

I'm looking forward to Ghost in the Shell. I hope they don't screw it up like they did with Lucy. That movie had so much potential in the beginning.
 
Watched Hacksaw Ridge recently and can't say enough good things about this movie, or the actors involved. Seldom am I moved enough by a movie to rave about it, but this one deserves raves and more. It should have won an Oscar. Mel Gibson should be proud:)

Hacksaw Ridge (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes
 
Watch Lion, absolutely heartbreaking.

C513quJXQAA5JTs.jpg
 
Watched Ben Afflecks newest movie- " Live by night "and liked it, if you like old time gangster films, you might like this one:)
 
If you like intelligent movies with great acting and writing, you have to watch the imitation game. Just a masterpiece. You can watch in through Netflix.

 
I'm going to see Going in style, with Michael Caine , looks funny.....
 
Back
Top Bottom