Made with Love

Racist and hate crime thread.

I am glad a girl thinks like that.


Silly or not :biggrin2:


I was in a meeting last week about a marketing project, and we were talking about trying to make a funny video. It just wasn't funny subject matter, and trying to make it so ran the risk of appearing to take it lightly. Or worse, appearing to mock people.

Racism is another subject like that. Just nothing funny about it.

btw, I've recently returned here from my social media hiatus, and I didn't realize the particular word I used was no longer okay here. I apologize, and I won't type it again. Those of you who know me will know when I'm thinking it. :biggrin2:
 
Gosh Papa for a second I got a little homesick when I read that. Once in awhile I miss it up north.

Not from November to April, though. :biggrin2:
 
Wish I could find Genny Cream Pounders


There's a very dirty joke in there somewhere, but I can't seem to get to it. :biggrin2:

I'm going to the mountains this weekend. Hopefully it will be a little cooler there. Our weather has hit the "turned up the humidity in Hell" season early this year!
 
There's a very dirty joke in there somewhere, but I can't seem to get to it. :biggrin2:

I'm going to the mountains this weekend. Hopefully it will be a little cooler there. Our weather has hit the "turned up the humidity in Hell" season early this year!


Have fun and get pics
 
[h=1]Papa John's founder John Schnatter resigns as chairman after apologizing for N-word comment, shares surge[/h]
  • John Schnatter, founder of Papa John's, resigns as chairman of the company's board.
    [*]Schnatter apologized for using the N-word during a May conference call after Forbes magazine reported the incident.
    [*]The stock surged Thursday morning, recouping Wednesday's losses — and then some.



 
Papa John's founder John Schnatter resigns as chairman after apologizing for N-word comment, shares surge


  • John Schnatter, founder of Papa John's, resigns as chairman of the company's board.
    [*]Schnatter apologized for using the N-word during a May conference call after Forbes magazine reported the incident.
    [*]The stock surged Thursday morning, recouping Wednesday's losses — and then some.





 
This is racists???????????????????????????????????????????

Ontario minister faces criticism for wearing bulletproof vest to visit Toronto’s Jane-Finch neighbourhood - The Globe and Mail

B4MMDYEZGFAOJMGHF2MJ6R5GDU.jpg


The NDP is really getting on my nerves.
 
This is racists???????????????????????????????????????????

Ontario minister faces criticism for wearing bulletproof vest to visit Toronto’s Jane-Finch neighbourhood - The Globe and Mail


The NDP is really getting on my nerves.

I guess this means that the leader of the Ont. socialists will never be allowed to do a "drive around", as she would also have to wear a vest, REGARDLESS of in what community.

But hey, who ever said the left used facts and the truth, when stating anything.
 
Last edited:
“If we do nothing, the number of victims – victims who are more likely to be visible minorities – will grow,” he said. “The reason [Mr. Tibollo] wore the vest was the police in 31 Division advised him to wear it. The real insult is not that the minister … wore the vest. It’s that the vest was needed in the first place."

I have no qualms with this statement whatsoever.

Put me down as a fan of carding as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom